Specializing exclusively in facial cosmetic procedures, Dr. Daniel E. Rousso is a plastic surgeon who has earned countless merits throughout his 30+ years of experience and is triple board-certified by the American Board of Facial and Reconstructive Surgery, American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and American Board of Hair Restoration. Dr. Rousso’s numerous accolades range from participating in hundreds of post-graduate seminars to authoring several publications on facial plastic surgery. Being an illustrious professional, Dr. Rousso is internationally renowned for his substantial contributions to the field of facial plastic surgery and hair restoration.
Why Choose Dr. Rousso?
As founder of the Rousso Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic, Dr. Rousso ensures his clinic acquires and maintains continued accreditation from the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care for his state-of-the-art operating suites and technological equipment. Sustaining these top-notch industry standards instills confidence that Dr. Rousso and his dedicated staff are continuously providing the utmost professional, first-class care to all their patients.
Dr. Rousso’s esteemed talents in the field of facial plastic surgery and hair restoration are recognized broadly amongst his peers, colleagues, students, fellow board members of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS), an organization of which he’s served as President, and others. Most importantly, his celebrated skillset is immediately observed and admired by his patients. Dr. Rousso is dedicated to bringing his highly acclaimed artistry into every procedure, leaving clients with the most natural results and improving their overall quality of life.
An Authority in his Field
Dr. Rousso has participated in hundreds of post-graduate seminars as an instructor, lecturer, faculty member, guest speaker, presenter, attendee and director. He’s also served as a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Surgery at the University of Alabama in Birmingham. Additionally, Dr. Rousso is the author of several publications on facial plastic surgery, and was published in New York Times as a Top Doctor.
Dr. Rousso is also a director of a Fellowship Program that trains young physicians under the auspices of the AAFPRS. As one of the leading professionals in the field of hair restoration, Dr. Rousso is also one of the founding members of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS) and the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) where he also served as President. Patients can rest assured they’re receiving treatment from a true master in facial plastic surgery when under the care of Dr. Rousso.
What We Offer
Serving Birmingham, Montgomery, and other areas of Alabama, Dr. Rousso’s plastic surgery clinic offers a wide variety of procedures that can help make your cosmetic dreams a reality. From facial procedures to medspa treatments, our advanced, cutting-edge technology is designed to address and refine a myriad of cosmetic ailments so patients can actualize their ideal images. Both surgical and non-surgical solutions are available to handle varying degrees of concerns. Dr. Rousso can provide guidance on which options are best for your unique situation during an initial consultation.
Patients experiencing noticeable signs of aging or who have other facial aesthetic concerns may begin to feel self-conscious. Our facial procedures can help address a multitude of cosmetic afflictions so that confidence and personal authenticity can be enhanced and restored.
- Facelift: Corrects imperfections such as wrinkles and loose skin in the mid and lower face to create smoother, tighter, more youthful skin
- Blepharoplasty: Minimizes the appearance of tired, droopy eyelids by removing sagging skin from the upper and lower eyelids to create a rested, youthful appearance
- Rhinoplasty: Alters the size and shape of the nose by addressing nasal imperfections and producing facial harmony and balance
- Chin Augmentation: Enhances the appearance of a weak jawline to create a stronger looking, more defined jaw
- Facial Implants: Balance your facial proportions and improve your overall facial appearance
- Plasma Skin Resurfacing: Treats damaged layers of skin to produce healthy and new skin
At the Rousso Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic, Dr. Daniel Rousso offers several non-surgical options that provide rejuvenation without extensive downtime.
- BOTOX®/Dysport®/XEOMIN®/Jeuveau™: Injectable treatments that reduce visible signs of aging, like wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes and brows
- Facial Fillers: Minimize the appearance of facial imperfections to create a youthful and rejuvenated look. Several formulations are available
- PRP Facial: PRP, or platelet rich plasma, is produced from your own blood. When applied to the skin after microdermabrasion or microneedling, this healing PRP enters your skin structure, triggering natural regeneration, and increased collagen production.
Thinning hair can have a profound impact on a patient’s self-esteem. To address these concerns, the Rousso Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic and Alabama Hair Institute offer hair restoration procedures to treat hair loss and improve confidence.
- Hair Restoration: Treats hair loss in both male and female patients to produce a full head of hair
- NeoGraft®: Uses grafts made with the patient’s hair to treat thinning hair and bald areas
- Forehead Reduction: Lowers the hairline to minimize the appearance of a large forehead and improves facial balance
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): Uses concentrated platelets from the patient’s blood to improve hair growth
Our medical spa provides many minimally invasive treatments designed to improve complexion and tighten skin. Treatments can be performed as standalone procedures or to help maintain results of a cosmetic surgical procedure.
- Dermalinfusion: A skin resurfacing treatment that hydrates and exfoliates damaged skin
- Radiofrequency Microneedling: Rejuvenates the face while treating imperfections like wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin using a combination of radio frequency power and microneedling
- Skin Rejuvenation: Uses laser resurfacing or chemical peels to rejuvenate the skin
- Youthful Hand Rejuvenation: Minimizes the appearance of wrinkles on the hands for a more youthful appearance
- Dermapen® (Microneedling): An FDA-approved treatment that addresses wrinkles, large pores, fine lines and acne scars to create smoother skin Dermapen (Microneedling) with
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): Microneedling with PRP injections is an effective anti-aging treatment that improves skin texture and tone and refills lost facial volume. It constitutes a combination of two powerful aesthetic treatments: microneedling to boost collagen and elastin production, and PRP to quickly regrow new tissues
- Ultherapy®: An FDA-approved, non-surgical treatment that uses ultrasound to treat skin laxity along the face and neck