Will my lip augmentation look natural?
When under the care of the facial plastic surgeons at Rousso, you can expect an outcome that is a true enhancement – not overly puffed, out of balance, or odd in appearance. The skills of your facial plastic surgeon have everything to do with the result, so ensure you are treated by an experienced professional in the art of lip augmentation surgery.
Does lip augmentation hurt?
You can expect to experience minor discomfort, which is easily controlled with pain medication. You have no concerns about suffering any extreme pain after your procedure.
How do I choose the best lip implant?
When under the care of our team at Rousso Adams Facial Plastic Surgery, the size, shape, and projection of an implant is selected with the utmost care. Our facial plastic surgeons are extremely experienced in this procedure and can advise you which implant will achieve the look you envision.
When will I be able to see the final result of my lip augmentation?
The lips tend to swell significantly after surgery. Most of the swelling will subside within 1-2 weeks. The incisions may remain stiff for some time after the surgery.
What should I expect from a lip lift?
While results may vary, some results you should expect are:
- Shortening of the lip length between the nose and mouth
- Improved balance, symmetry, and proportions between the upper and lower face
- Increased visibility of the upper teeth
- Increased sensuality of the mouth
- Shortening of the perceived length of the lower midface
- Turning the 'cupid's bow' upward
- Increasing volume of the pink and white lip
- Improvement of lipstick bleed lines and wrinkles
- Subtle improvement in the corners of the mouth
- Decreased need for fillers
- Overall appearance of looking younger, especially in the lower and mid-face regions