Do you have thin lips, laugh lines, facial wrinkles, nasolabial folds, or hollows under your eyes? Restylane is a highly-effective range of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers used to rejuvenate your skin, taking years off your face. At Rousso Adams Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic, we carefully discuss your aesthetic goals to recommend the ideal Restylane fillers for your needs.
What is Restylane?
Restylane is a premium brand of naturally-occurring hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers. Hyaluronic acid is an FDA-approved biodegradable and non-animal-based gel that makes your face look full, smooth, and hydrated. Restylane products infuse your skin with hyaluronic acid, which clings to your skin and attracts more water to add volume and ensure your skin looks hydrated. They’re completely safe and look natural because the hyaluronic acid complements your body’s own material.
What are my options with Restylane?
- Restylane Silk: Used to fill the fine lines around the mouth and lips with a soft consistency.
- Restylane Lyft: Used to add volume to your cheeks and contour the chin and jawline. It can also be used to add volume to the backs of the hands.
- Restylane Refyne: Used to reduce the appearance of mild to moderate wrinkles and fine lines.
- Restylane Defyne: Used to fill deeper laugh lines and wrinkles with larger particles.
- Restylane Kysse: Used to add volume to your lips, making them look plump, hydrated, and luscious.
What does Restylane treat?
- Thin lips
- Lines and wrinkles around the mouth
- Sunken or hollow cheeks
- Hollows under the eyes
- Facial contouring
- Mild to severe wrinkles and fine lines
- Laugh lines
- Crow’s feet
- Nasolabial folds
- Dark circles under the eyes
What happens during the Restylane procedure?
Restylane is a simple and non-surgical procedure done in our practice. During your initial consultation, our expert and experienced master estheticians will discuss your aesthetic goals and examine your skin to determine the ideal Restylane facial filler for your specific needs. The following are the steps involved in the Restylane injection procedure:
- Local anesthesia is administered to minimize discomfort. However, this step isn’t always necessary if the chosen Restylane product includes the anesthetic lidocaine.
- The appropriate dosage is chosen.
- It is strategically placed under the targeted area’s skin using an ultrafine needle.
What is recovery from Restylane like?
You may experience some redness, swelling, and bruising, which may gradually dissipate throughout the week. You’ll be advised to avoid exposure to the sun to ensure a smooth recovery. You’ll notice the treatment’s results immediately, but the results will gradually improve for a week. Depending on the Restylane product, the treatment’s results may last between 6 to 18 months.
Am I a suitable candidate for Restylane?
Most people are suitable for Restylane treatments. The ideal candidate is anyone who wants to restore their youthful appearance by making their skin look fuller, brighter, younger, and smoother. However, you should avoid Restylane if you:
- Are under 21 years old
- Take blood-thinning medications or drugs
- Are pregnant or nursing
- Are immunocompromised
- Are allergic to the components of Restylane products. Our master estheticians will determine if you’re eligible for the treatment during your consultation.
Why choose Rousso Adams Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic for Restylane?
Dr. Daniel Rousso and Dr. Austin Adams provide a wide range of dermal facial fillers to help their patients achieve their ideal aesthetic goals. They carefully examine your skin type and discuss your goals to recommend the ideal Restylane products to ensure you restore your youthfulness with the most natural-looking results. If you are interested in Restylane in Birmingham, Montgomery, or surrounding areas, contact us today.