Birmingham’s Premier Plastic Surgeons, Exclusively of Faces
When you are thinking of pursuing surgical or cosmetic treatments, knowing who to trust with your aesthetic and personal needs is a crucial step to finding the right plastic surgeon. At Rousso Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic, located in Birmingham, Alabama, it is our goal to make sure you have a comfortable and private experience under the care of Dr. Daniel E. Rousso and Dr. Austin Adams. Our team of highly trained staff provides professional care that will leave you feeling beautiful and confident.
Meet Plastic Surgeon of the Face: Dr. Daniel E. Rousso
Dr. Daniel Rousso is a facial plastic surgeon who has over 30 years of experience serving the Birmingham, Alabama, area. He is known for his substantial contributions to the field of face and hair restoration surgery using state-of-the-art techniques. Dr. Rousso offers top-of-the-line service that produces long-lasting results and improves your overall quality of life.
Meet Plastic Surgeon of the Face: Dr. Austin Adams
Dr. Austin Adams is a board-certified head and neck surgeon who specializes in the field of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. He has completed his focused fellowship training under the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Adams is honored to work beside Dr. Daniel Rousso at his practice while continuing to provide the highest quality of care.
What We Offer
Our plastic surgery practice located in Birmingham, Alabama, offers a wide variety of procedures that can help you achieve the results you desire. From facial procedures to medspa treatments, our experience and expertise can provide you with the utmost in professional care.
Patients who are experiencing noticeable signs of aging or other aesthetic concerns of the face may begin to feel self-conscious. Facial procedures can help address many cosmetic concerns to improve confidence and comfort when out in the world.
- Facelift: Corrects imperfections such as wrinkles and loose skin in the mid and lower face to create smoother, tighter, more youthful skin.
- Blepharoplasty: Minimizes the appearance of tired, droopy eyelids by removing sagging skin from the upper and lower eyelids to create a rested, youthful appearance.
- Rhinoplasty: Alters the size and shape of the nose by addressing nasal imperfections and producing facial harmony and balance.
- Chin Augmentation: Enhances the appearance of a weak jawline to create a stronger looking, more defined jaw.
- Facial Implants: Balance your facial proportions and improve your overall facial appearance.
- Plasma Skin Resurfacing: Treats damaged layers of skin to produce healthy and new skin.
Some patients may have cosmetic concerns that they wish to address but are not serious enough for surgery. Others may simply want to avoid surgery. At The Rousso Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic, Dr. Daniel Rousso and Dr. Austin Adams offer several non-surgical options to provide rejuvenation without surgery or extended downtime.
- BOTOX®/Dysport®/XEOMIN®/Jeuveau™: Injectable treatments that reduce visible signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes and brows.
- Facial Fillers: Minimize the appearance of facial imperfections to create a youthful and rejuvenated look. Several formulations are available.
- Microlaser Peel: An intra-epidermal laser peel that can create smoother and healthier-looking skin.
Thinning hair can have a profound impact on a patient’s self-esteem. The Rousso Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic and Alabama Hair Institute offers hair restoration procedures to treat hair loss and improve confidence in the process.
- Hair Restoration: Treats hair loss in both male and female patients to produce a full head of hair.
- NeoGraft®: Uses grafts made with the patient’s own hair to treat thinning and falling hair.
- Forehead Reduction: Lowers the hairline to minimize the appearance of a large forehead and improve facial balance.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): Uses concentrated platelets from the patient’s blood to improve hair growth.
The minimally invasive treatments provided at our Birmingham, Alabama, medical spa are perfect for improving the complexion and tightening skin. Treatments can be performed as standalone procedures or to help maintain the results of a cosmetic surgical procedure.
- Dermalinfusion: A skin resurfacing treatment that hydrates and exfoliates damaged skin.
- Radiofrequency Microneedling: Rejuvenates the face while treating imperfections like wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin using a combination of radio frequency power and microneedling.
- Skin Rejuvenation: Uses laser resurfacing or chemical peels to rejuvenate the skin.
- Youthful Hand Rejuvenation: Minimizes the appearance of wrinkles on the hands for a more youthful appearance.
- Dermapen® (Microneedling): An FDA-approved treatment that addresses wrinkles, large pores, fine lines, and acne scars to create smoother skin.
- Dermapen® (Microneedling) with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): Microneedling with PRP injections is an effective anti-aging treatment that improves skin texture, tone, and refills lost facial volume. It is a combination of two powerful aesthetic treatments—microneedling to boost collagen and elastin production and PRP to quickly regrow new tissues.
- Ultherapy®: An FDA-approved, non-surgical treatment that uses ultrasound to treat skin laxity along the face and neck.
Dr. Daniel E. Rousso and Dr. Austin Adams invite you to visit their photo gallery to see their patients’ before and after photos.
If you would like more information regarding a plastic surgery procedure, please fill out the form below or call our Birmingham, Alabama, office at (205) 930-9595 to obtain more information.