Your Safety is our number one priority!
We look forward to seeing you soon! Here at Rousso Facial Plastic Surgery, we have established a comprehensive protocol of screening, patient management with social distancing, and sanitizing that has both patients and staff comfortable.
Following proper safety guidelines established by the CDC is our top priority. PLEASE follow the guidelines listed to ensure compliance.
- Regardless of your vaccination status, you are required to wear a mask in our clinic due to the surge in COVID-19.
- If you have had a fever, cough, positive COVID-19 test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19, please call us at 205-930-9595 or email [email protected] so we can reschedule your appointment.
- All patients will be temperature screened upon entry.
- Please try to do as much paperwork online as possible to avoid having to handle the pens in the office. CLICK HERE to access our paperwork packet where you can complete this work online.
- All surgery patients will be COVID tested before surgery.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and PPE appropriate to the situation.
- Appointments will be scheduled to avoid having several patients in the office at once. We also need more time between patients for proper sanitizing, so please be patient with us.
We appreciate your part in helping us stay COVID-free!