We look forward to seeing you soon! Here at Rousso Facial Plastic Surgery, we have established a comprehensive protocol of screening, patient management with social distancing, and sanitizing that has both patients and staff comfortable.
Following proper safety guidelines established by the CDC is our top priority. PLEASE follow the guidelines listed to ensure compliance.
Important Patient Guidelines: PLEASE READ BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT!
- Please call us at 205-930-9595 when you arrive in the parking lot and wait in your vehicle until we give you the clear to come inside our office. This is to ensure your room is properly sanitized and ready for you and to promote social distancing. Our waiting area has very limited seating.
- If you have had a fever, cough, positive COVID-19 test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19, or have been on a cruise or have had foreign travel within the past 14 days (no exceptions!) please let us know. CLICK HERE for a COVID-19 symptom guide.
- All patients will be screened upon entry. This will include a temperature test. We also ask that you use hand sanitizer immediately.
- All patients are required to wear a mask or face covering upon entry and during the appointment as appropriate. Supplies are extremely limited, so we do not have extra masks or gloves. Homemade masks are acceptable.
- Only patients will be brought into the office. No family members, friends, or children, please unless they are essential to your decision-making.
- Please try to do as much paperwork online as possible to avoid having to handle the pens in the office. CLICK HERE to access our paperwork packet where you can complete this work online.
- All surgery patients will be COVID tested before surgery.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and PPE appropriate to the situation.
- Appointments will be scheduled to avoid having several patients in the office at once. We also need more time between patients for proper sanitizing.
We appreciate your part in helping us stay COVID-free!